Crime Busters of SA: farm murders 2001-2003
Solidarity trade union: - list of farm murders
2003 - June 2009:
- ► May (7)
- ► April (10)
- ► March (9)
- ► November (15)
- ► October (15)
- ► September (8)
- ► August (13)
- ► July (14)
- ► June (20)
- ► May (30)
- ► April (29)
- ► March (30)
- ► February (37)
- ► December (34)
- ► November (41)
- ► October (38)
- ► September (41)
- ► August (42)
- ► July (60)
- ► June (60)
- ► May (81)
- ► April (63)
- ▼ March (78)
- ► February (90)
- ► January (80)
- ► December (91)
- ► November (73)
- ► October (51)
- ► September (54)
- ► August (49)
- ► July (62)
- ► June (57)
- ► May (93)
- ► April (68)
- ► March (74)
- ► February (80)
- ► January (95)
- ► December (124)
- ► November (96)
- ► October (117)
- ► September (120)
- ► August (71)
- ► July (83)
- ► June (61)
- ► May (46)
- ► April (56)
- ► March (48)
- ► February (30)
- ► December (59)
- ► November (48)
- ► October (54)
- ► September (43)
- ► August (15)
- ► July (13)
- A Stuijt
- Retired South African medical journalist, ex-Sunday Times of Johannesburg.
Black SA cops are criminalising fast – but there still are some very good cops out there, willing to risk life and limb each day… http://bit.ly/faLwFj
There still are many hard-working cops who risk life and limb each day to help protect the besieged South African taxpayers: now living in a constant state of warfare with huge numbers of heavily-armed black male criminal gangs. However there also is overwhelming evidence that the black cops are criminalising fast under the ANC-regime: using their government-issue weapons and uniforms to carry out the most horrendous crimes… Some evidence from yesterday’s courts and crime-reports:
Hotellier Johan Smith helps police bait dangerous armed-robber gang: and survives the ordeal
2011-02-27 Roodepoort hotelier Johan Smith escaped with his life when he lured a gang of heavily-armed black robbers into a police-task force trap on Feb. 25. Smith, already robbed four times while transporting cash between the bank and his hotel, was tipped off that another robbery was being planned against him.(journalist: René-Jean van der Berg, Beeld). http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Polisie-en-hotelbaas-lei-rowers-in-lokval-20110227
He tipped off the task force - which organised the trap: 'they already knew the suspects well,' he said. On Feb 25 he left the hotel in his bakkie, carrying a large bag of trash-paper. "The suspects followed me in their vehicle but did not know that the police were right behind them,' he said. Dangerous moments followed when Smith was pulled over by the armed gang, demanding his money. “When they realised they were in a trap they started firing. The police acted at once, and shots were returned,' he said. Two suspects lay dead and one is in serious condition in hospital. "It was horrific. I already knew since the previous Wednesday that the gang was planning this attack, and was unable to tell anyone except the police". Police spokesman w/o Balan Mutha confirmed that one suspect remained under police-guard in hospital. He's in serious condition. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Polisie-en-hotelbaas-lei-rowers-in-lokval-20110227
Johan Strydom’s accused torture-murderers are finally on trial in Potchefstroom…
Potchefstroom. Feb 28 2011 - Three black murder suspects stood in the dock yesterday, charged with dragging to death 40-year-old Boer Johan Strydom on May 15 2010 on his farm near Parys - by attaching him to a bakkie with a chain and dragging him until he was dead. The trial had been postponed and rescheduled repeatedly ever since it was postponed from June 8 2010 during the World Cup 2010.
Susan Cilliers of Beeld is attending the trial. Accused of torturing 40-year-old Boer Johan Strydom to death are Jonathan Sekgole, Simphiwe Tueng and Soul Letsie. Due to a hassle about their legal representation, the case was again postponed for yet another day: this time to Tuesday March 1 2011. Adv Cerita Joubert will now only represent Sekgole , while the other 2 co-accused are arranging other legal counsel. The charge sheets submitted to court show that the three black males are accused of first bashing the young Boer over the head, then tying a chain around one of his ankles, and then dragging him behind his own bakkie on his Parys farm until he was dead. The trial was repeatedly postponed since their high-profile appearance on June 8 2010 – when protesting members of the Afriforum civil rights group were forcibly removed from the court-room and the outside premises: the authorities had intervened because the trial was threatening to give ‘unfavourable publicity for South Africa during the World Cup 2010”. Yesterday’s picture of the accused was taken by Susan Cilliers. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/3-in-hof-wat-boer-glo-sleep-agter-kar-20110228
- On June 9 2010, AfriForum Youth civil-rights group lodged a formal complaint against FIFA with the SA Human Rights Commission because they were barred by FIFA from demonstrating against Strydom’s murder outside the courtroom. Afriforum complained that it was ‘a blatant contravention of the South African Constitution, which guarantees all citizens the right to free speech.“FIFA and the SA government announced a moratorium against all public demonstrations for the duration of the World Cup 2010 . That is in direct contravention of Article 17 of the Constitution, which gives citizens the right to hold peaceful deonstrations, said Ernst Roets, AfriForum Youth’s national chairman. “The case about which we want to demonstrate, deals directly with the most unimaginable forms of violence with which the Afrikaners are being targetted. To infringe upon our basic constitutional rights just because a sports tournament is taking place, is inconceivable.’ If anybody knows the results – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13927468970#!/topic.php?uid=13927468970&topic=13164
Johan Groenewald survived 17 gunshots in Silverton
2011-02-27 Johan Groenewald, 38, told Hilda Fourie of Beeld yesterday about the 'mini-war' which broke out in a liquor-outlet in Silverton on February 1 2011 during which he was shot 17 times by armed attackers - and he had shot back, injuring one attacker. He was just released after spending a month in Die Wilgers hospital, and very happy to see his three-month-old son Stehan, he said. Groenewald's body is covered in bullet-wound injuries back and front; his upper-thigh was broken, his right-ring top-digit was amputated after it was shattered by a bullet... "I was shot from all sides, the front and the rear,' he said. Yet the police have not taken his statement - a full month later. One of the arrested suspects - the injured man - was released very soon on R2,000 bail after the Silverton robbery: but was re-arrested several weeks later for murdering a policeman at the Bethanie police-station in North West. And this man then managed to 'escape' again and now is at large, writes Hilda Fourie of Beeld. The second suspect also was released shortly after the Silverton robbery – both on a mere R2,000 bail. "I am angry that they were released on bail,' he said. SAPS capt Pinky Tsinyane claimed the police did try to take Mr Groenewald's statement in hospital, 'but he was unconscious at the time. Groenewald: '"I remember feeling being shot and that I shot back but don't recall much after that. It's a miracle that I am alive, I really didn't think I was going to make it”. SAPS constable Portia Maleka also confirmed that the two Silverton robbers were arrested and then released on R2,000 bail. It’s not known if anybody is looking for the missing suspects at the moment.
- In a very nearly identical incident on October 7 2010 in nearby Pretoria-North, Afrikaner dad Hendrik Gerhardus Aucamp was also photographed on closed-circuit TV while firing back at an armed-robber gang at the liquor store he owns. The Aucamp couple’s baby was inside a pram standing right next to the black attack-gang. Seriously injured himself, Aucamp still was able to shoot back – firing three shots which killed one gunman at the Crown liquor shop in President Steyn Street, Pretoria North. http://www.farmitracker.com/reports/view/624
Werner Kruger’s Feb 2006 accused murderer fingered in court
2011-02-28 A friend of murdered Monument Park resident Werner Kruger identified a black man as the murderer who gunned down his friend on February 2006. Two suspected murderers, Thabi Gabriel Mokoena and Mathume Hartley Matsimela, denied the armed-robbery, murder and illegal firearms charges in the Pretoria High Court yesterday before judge Lettie Molopa. Mr Dean Dippenaar testified that he was present in the house he co-owned with Mr Werner Kruger in Piet-my-vrou Street in Monument Park and was awakened by 'five or six men in our bedroom'. "One of the men had a firearm. Kruger got out of bed and the man with the firearm shot him twice in the stomach and once in the head. He recognised both of the accused men as being present in the room that night. (Jeanne-Marié Versluis, Beeld attends the trial, which continues.). http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Polisie-en-hotelbaas-lei-rowers-in-lokval-20110227
Linden guest-house owner Georgie Jacklin’s arrested murder-suspects now number four:
Two Zimbabwen citizens were arrested for the gruesome murder of Linden guest-house owner Mrs Georgia Jacklin yesterday. Appearing in the Johannesburg magistrate's court for a remand date were Ronnie Cahzuka, 24 and Given Goko, 27, reports Jinine Botha in Beeld. This brings the total number of arrested suspects to four: together with Kyle Deon Gilbert (22) and Marco Gouveia (32), arrested on 16 February during a wild car-chase by the police. The charge-sheet noted that Chazuka and Goko were arrested on 25 February. Mrs Jacklin was murdered at their Sleepers-gastehuis in Linden. The suspects used her red 2003-Ford-Siesta to transport her body to a rural site next to the Vaal river in Viljoensdrif, near Sasolburg, 100km away. Nothing was robbed from her guest-house except her handbag, cellphone and laptop computer . Police discovered forensic evidence that she was hit over the head with a concrete-block in the driveway of the guest-house. The drive and the murder-weapon then were carefully washed down. The court ordered all four men -- two are whites - in custody until their bail application can be submitted at an unspecified hearing-date in March. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Nog-2-vas-na-moord-op-vrou-van-gastehuis-20110228
Uniefees Pretoria Primary School cash-van shotout: suspect was a cop
2011-02-28 Moses Mmotla, 33, one of the suspected armed-robbers who was involved in a shooting at the Afrikaans Uniefees Primary School last week, was an ex-SA police officer who, fired after a thwarted armed-robbery; was then given a job as a railway-cop. (Gerhard Pretorius, Beeld).
Black cops criminalising fast:
This is just one of many such incidents which prove that the SA police is growing increasingly criminal and that very few background checks are done if fired black cops apply for other government jobs… Crime victims often have a huge fear and mistrust of these cops, calling them the ‘blue thugs with badges…’http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2011/02/sa-cops-are-blue-thugs-with-badges.html
- Background: Mmotla (33), Zakhele Oscar Masuku (25), Wayne Marunela (33) and Michael Sello Mathe (30) were arrested on 22 February after the thwarted cash-transit robbery outside the Uniefees Primary School - when pupils had to dive underneath their desks to escape being shot in the Wild-West funfight between the cops and the robbers. The other suspects were shot dead in the gun-battle. The three remaining suspects appeared in the Pretoria North regional court yesterday for their remand hearing. They were ordered to remain in custody until their bail-application hearing, probably early in March. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Skoolroof-Verdagte-was-in-polisie-20110228 http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2011/02/sa-cops-are-blue-thugs-with-badges.html
Bitter comment: ‘Did I get this straight?”
- If you cross the North Korean Border illegally you get 12 years hard labour.
- If you cross the Iranian Border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan Border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian Border illegally you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese Border illegally you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan Border illegally you will be branded a spy, your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Cuban Border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.
HOWEVER If you cross the South African Border illegally you get:
- a job, a drivers license, a pension card, welfare, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house, a free education, free health care; weapons of your choice...
- And in South Africa you can
- use drugs
- drink and drive
- steal rape .. BUT PLEASE South Africans DON'T SMOKE - in public it is illegal